+385 99 469 8777 info@palmizanatours.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Birth Date*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Please agree to all the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step

Already a member?

Login
+385 99 469 8777 info@palmizanatours.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Birth Date*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Please agree to all the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step

Already a member?

Login
Split Private Tours

Create your own excursion

Split Private Tours are for those who want to explore the Adriatic and Croatia with just their friends and family on a private boat or with a minivan.

Not only that you have a boat or a minivan just for yourselves but you aren’t on a fixed timetable as opposed to regular excursions. Besides the privacy and the flexible schedule, there are other benefits associated with private tours from Split.

Benefits of private tours:

  • Choose a time of departure which suits you(no earlier then 7:30 AM)
  • Choose at which time you return back to Split(no later then 19:00 o’clock)
  • You have a boat or a minivan just for yourselves
  • Stay as long or as short as you want in each place
  • Choose destinations you want to visit(plan your own tour)
  • Visit other places on the route you found interesting(during the tour)

In this case, our skippers and drivers are your private tour guides which will take care of any request, within reasonable limits.

Split Private Tours

Private Boat Tours

If you want to visit some of mid-Adriatic islands, you have plenty of boats to choose from, including speedboats, big boats and sailboats.

We have more than 10 speedboats and yachts of different categories which include RIB boats, plastic speedboats and luxury yachts. Our speedboats can fit 6 to 14 people, depending on the boat.

If you are visiting Croatia with a big group of friends or family, we have several big boats which can fit from 20 to 150 people on the boat.

When it comes to boats and Split private tours, we also have few sailboats available for half-day, full-day as well as 2-day tours.

Split Private Tours

Private Land Tours

If you already visited mid-Adriatic islands or you just prefer the mainland, there are plenty of Mediterranean cities, national parks and local attractions to visit around Split and across Dalmatia.

All our cars and minivans have air-conditioning and free wifi, while all our drivers have plenty of experience and speak fluent English.

They will also try their best to help you have a great time on the tour, whether that means sharing information, providing you a guided tour of the place or stopping at some other location on the way, you found worth visiting.

Split Private Tours

How to book?

  • RESERVE TRANSFERwith the boat or the vehicle one month in advance
  • PAY A DEPOSITwhich makes 30 % of the price. The rest 70 % you pay to the driver or to the skipper when he picks you up. No extra fees.
  • FILL THE CONTACT FORM BELLOWwith necessary information and we will check if the vehicle or the boat you want is available for the date and time you requested.
  • E-MAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE CONFIRMATIONAfter checkup, you will receive e-mail or text message, regarding your inquiry about private Split transfers.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in privacy settings.
AcceptPrivacy Settings

GDPR

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

Your privacy is important to us. It is Palmižana Tours‘ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website.

You can read our full Privacy Policy here: https://palmizanatours.com/privacy-policy/

Terms of Service

By accessing the website at palmizanatours.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.

You can read our full Terms of Service here: https://palmizanatours.com/terms-of-service/

Coronavirus Update

Full refund for all bookings cancelled 24 hours before departure